Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Grease Fire In The Kitchen Almost Destroyed Home


This home fire was in Metro Detroit. It happened when one of the family members was frying poultry on the gas stove top. He left the room for one minute and r... READ MORE



House Fire In North Oakland County - Clawson, MI


The source of this Clawson, MI house fire was a chimney. Before it was extinguished, smoke billowed throughout the entire home and soot was everywhere. Luckil... READ MORE



Electrical Fire From Dryer In Madison Heights, MI


Home fires can start in many different ways. Fireplaces are one very common source. Kitchen mishaps from the oven, microwave, or stove-tops. They can also st... READ MORE



A Fire Triggered Sprinkler System & Then Water Damage


A client was working with power equipment, but when the client was not using it, the equipment self ignited thus resulting in a fire and in turn triggered the h... READ MORE