House Fire In North Oakland County - Clawson, MI
The source of this Clawson, MI house fire was a chimney. Before it was extinguished, smoke billowed throughout the entire home and soot was everywhere. Luckily, the home didn't burn down, but the smoke and water damage was significant. We came in and cleaned each room, closet and hallway. Also, all of the salvageable contents were cleaned as well. The nice thing about our services is that you may not have to throw items away if they are cleaned and restored properly. Smoke soot is toxic and there is a correct way to do it. We have that expertise and we were very happy to help our client in this time of need.