If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (248) 439-1160

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Electrical Fire From Dryer In Madison Heights, MI

Home fires can start in many different ways.  Fireplaces are one very common source.  Kitchen mishaps from the oven, microwave, or stove-tops.  They can also start from the furnace or candles too close to drapes.  Flame up's can also start from any electronic device, like your laptop, battery chargers, TV's or gaming stations.  In addition to that, they can start from faulty wiring to your laundry room dryer, which is what happened here in a home in Madison Heights, MI.  Thankfully, the flames were extinguished quickly, but the smoke damage spread throughout the home.  All of the ceilings and walls had smoke damage or soot and needed to be properly cleaned.  All of the kitchen contents needed to be cleaned as well.  Please keep in mind that serious health consequences can come about if not mitigated properly.  Please contact us when you experience any kind of home fire.