We Can Handle Any Size Disaster In Oakland County!
Cleaning and restoring commercial properties requires a unique blend of training, experience, and equipment. Our team at SERVPRO of North Oakland County has the resources and more than 23 years of expertise to give you excellent results while minimizing disruption to your clients. We can help make it “Like it never even happened.”
- Small Office Buildings
- Large Office/High-Rise Office Buildings
- Apartment Buildings
- Senior Facilities
- Small Retail Stores
- Large Retail/Big-Box Stores
- High-Rise Residential;
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- FASTER: With more than 1,900 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned throughout the nation to be faster to any-sized disaster.
- READY: SERVPRO is always ready to help when disaster strikes but also knows the importance of ensuring home and business owners are “Ready for whatever happens.”
- PROOF: The science of Drying was developed out of the need to further validate the drying process and use more precise documentation on defining when a structure is dry.
- HERE TO HELP: Communication is the most important part of the process to keep everyone informed during cleanup and restoration. We accomplish this through the Here to Help Connection process.
Our team responds quickly to Oakland County fire, water, smoke & mold emergencies, in the following areas: Beverly Hills, Bingham Farms, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Bloomfield Township, Clawson, Madison Heights & Troy, Michigan... 24 hours a day. Whether the damage occurs in a small business building, Senior Living Facilities, restaurants, schools & municipal buildings, an apartment complex, or large retail stores, we have the training, experience, and equipment to handle the situation. Our network of 1,900+ Franchises gives us access to trained restoration technicians and resources to respond to any size restoration emergency.