Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Residential and Commercial Restoration and Cleaning Services
Severe and unexpected Storms, Fire & Flood damage can be devastating. Immediate action is needed, and you’ll need a company with disaster experience. SERVPRO of North Oakland County has the expertise and the professionals to help. Our certified team can handle any size disaster and can respond immediately to severe storms, fire and flooding conditions.
Are You Dealing With A Disaster?
Call Us Today 248-439-1160
SERVPRO of North Oakland County
- Provide 24/7 Emergency Service
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Specialists
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry with over 1,700 Franchises
Regardless of the Disaster Damage, We Can Help
Severe storms and other disasters can occur with little warning and can be especially devastating, so you’ll need the company that you can trust to rise to the occasion. Regardless of the type of loss, SERVPRO of North Oakland County can handle any size disaster. During catastrophic storms, fires and other major events, our Disaster Recovery Team can respond quickly with additional resources.
- Flooding caused by heavy rains
- Electrical fires
- Kitchen fires
- Tornadoes and wind damage
- Ice and snowstorms
- Wild fires
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Have Questions? Call Us Today – 249-439-1160
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (248) 439-1160
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of North Oakland County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.