What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
I was remodeling in my condo and using a high end power tool when it overheated and caught on fire. The fire was put out by my sprinkler system, but all levels of the condo were saturated with water and smoke covered walls. This wasn’t was I was planning and was very upset. SERVPRO of North Oakland County came in and did a great job cleaning up, drying and also the demolition. What a mess, but I was very happy to have had them come in and help out. Thank you!
I was Up North when I received the news from my daughter and son-in-law. My condo was on fire and the cause wasn’t because of anything I did or didn’t do. It was from my neighbors unit 3 doors down and it was an electrical source. The fire damage was bad, but the water damage was worse. SERVPRO of North Oakland County was there before the fire was extinguished! A very heartbreaking and frustrating time. It still is. Get good insurance, believe me. Anyway, they were fast, thorough and very helpful. 5 Stars and would use them again.
Back in March we had a small fire in our kitchen and thank goodness it was put out quickly. However, we did have smoke damage throughout the kitchen, living room, family room some bedrooms and hallways. Our neighbor told us to contact SERVPRO of North Oakland County, so we did. We were very happy with the results. The smoke odor and dirty soot that seemed to cover everything was all cleaned up. Thank you for your work.
Back in September of 2016 my house caught fire because of old wiring that arc'd in the attic area. My house didn't burn down completely, but it was a terrible loss. SERVPRO of North Oakland County was there for me and my family and they were a tremendous help all the way through. I'm so thankful they were able to help me.
Our family was dealt with a huge blow back in September of 2016. The home where I grew up almost burned down completely. Thankfully no one was injured. We contacted SERVPRO immediately and they were there at my mom’s in no time. Dealing with a fire can take its toll on you mentally and physically. There is so much to deal with that sometimes you don’t know where to start. Well, SERVPRO of North Oakland County helped us out BIG time. We’re so thankful we were directed to them. Thanks again!
My mother’s home, my home growing up, almost burned down back in September of 2016. I’m writing this because I dealt with it personally even though I do not live there anymore. It was my mother’s home and I grew up there. We contacted SERVPRO of North Oakland County because a friend referred us to them. Thankfully we made the right choice. They were very, very helpful, compassionate and professional. Thank you again!